Wednesday, 13 November 2013

Crispy fried chicken



First I would like to say sorry to you all because I know I am posting chicken recipes continuously. Next time I will try something new. This is my humble attempt to make crispy fried chicken I prepared this before but I was not that much confident to post recipe. You know just like all kids my son is a big fan of a branded Crispy Fried Chicken (FC) and every weekend he will ask for that. Now I am trying to reduce outside food consumption so decided to prepare  crispy chicken in home but when I prepared this he was not agree to eat. By seeing this he started to cry “this is not FC” :.(  . At last I succeeded to convince him. And he loved it that was great relief for me :)

Ingredients
Chicken (I used 6 chicken drumsticks)
1 ½ cup buttermilk
¾ cup + 1 tbsp all purpose flour
3 tbsp cornflour
1 ½ tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp chilli powder/ paprika
¾ tsp pepper powder
¾-1 tsp of oregano
Salt
Oil
 Preparation
1)    Clean and marinate the chicken in buttermilk with little salt for 15 minute
2)   In a bowl mix all the dry ingredients, spices and salt
3)   Take out chicken from buttermilk and coat dry mixture on each pieces
4)   Keep this undisturbed for 15-20 minute
5)   Heat a pot with oil at medium flame
6)   Fry the chicken until golden brown color.













Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time

Your comment and suggestion will be my inspiration