Saturday, 30 November 2013

Egg pulao

Last week I was busy with my office work so I couldn't get chance to post recipe and even to try new recipes. I am sorry my fellow bloggers I didn't check your new recipes I am sure I missed lots of delicious recipes, that all I will visit soon. 
Today I am posting egg pulau. Actually I am little bit confused what I will call this? egg pulao or scrambled egg pulao? You decide ;)


Ingredients
2 cup basmati rice
4 eggs
1tsp of chilli powder
1 tsp of garam masala (cumin, fennel,cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, black pepper, coriander and nutmeg)
Salt to taste
1 onion (sliced)
2 green chilli (chopped)
1 tsp of chopped ginger and garlic
1 tomato (chopped)
1 tsp of pepper powder
3 cloves
Small piece of cinnamon
I basil leaf
10 pepper corn
1 onion (thinly sliced)
4 tbsp of oil
3 ½ cup of water

Preparation
1)    Wash and soak the rice for 30 minute
2)   Mix egg, chilli powder, garam masala and salt. beat well and keep aside
3)   Fry sliced onion in 1 ½ tbsp of oil
4)   Then add chopped green chilli, ginger and garlic
5)   Saute well and add chopped tomato
6)   Once all become soft add egg and scramble well. Keep aside
7)   In a pressure cooker add remaining oil
8)   Once oil become hot add cloves, cinnamon, pepper corn, basil leaf
9)   Add onion and fry till it become golden brown color
10) Add water and salt then rice
11)  Finally add egg mixture and pepper powder
12) Close the lid. Once first whistle comes keep 1 minute more in flame then turn off the fire

13) Open the after 15-20 minute. Mix slowly and serve hot 
















Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time

Your comment and suggestion will be my inspiration