Saturday, 9 November 2013

Grilled chicken macaroni



Last week I was busy I couldn't get time to post any recipe so this week I will try to compensate that.  Today I am posting baked macaroni recipe. Morning I prepared grilled chicken and from that some pieces I kept aside to prepared this. My son and my sis daughter both are fussy eater so most of the time we have to try something new for them. This I prepared especially for them.
Ingredients
1 ½ cup of grilled chicken pieces
150-200 g of Macaroni 
1 tbsp of sliced garlic
1 onion chopped
½ cup of tomato puree
1 tsp of tomato ketchup (optional)
1 tsp of Pepper powder
1/3 cup of cream cheese/ mayonnaise
½ tsp of sugar (no need to add sugar if you are adding ketchup)
100g Mozzarella cheese
Salt to taste
1 tbsp of oil

Preparation
1.     Preheat oven at 1700C
2.    Cook macaroni in 500ml of boiling water.  Drain and keep aside
3.    In a pan add oil then saute garlic and onion one by one (for few minute)
4.    Then add tomato puree, pepper powder, sugar and salt
5.    Stir well and turn off the flame
6.    Add cream cheese/ mayonnaise and mix nicely with cooked macaroni
7.    Then add chicken pieces in to this mix nicely
8.    Transfer this in baking tray. Arrange pieces of mozzarella cheese on top of this
9.    Bake at 1700C for 20 minute

  








Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time

Your comment and suggestion will be my inspiration