Sunday, 10 November 2013

Savoury muffin




I am posting one more kids friendly recipe savoury muffin. I prepared here a basic muffin you can improve this with your fav veggies. Actually I supposed to add cucumber in this but unfortunately somebody took that from fridge before me:) (my sis laughing ha ha). You can reduce the number of egg as one and can add more milk or cream.

Ingredients
3 tbsp of chopped onion
1 ½ tbsp of chopped tomato
1 ½ tbsp of chopped capsicum (orange/ yellow/ any color)
3 tbsp of grated cheese
1 ½ cup of all purpose flour/ whole wheat flour
½ tsp of baking powder
Salt (add little bit of salt because cheese already have salt)
¾ tsp of pepper powder
2 eggs
1 tbsp of melted butter
1 tbsp of milk

 Preparation
1)    Preheat the oven at 1500C.
2)   Sift flour with baking powder and salt at least two times
3)   Mix this with chopped  veggies and grated cheese
4)   Then add pepper powder and egg
5)   Mix well. Add melted butter and milk if the batter become too sticky add little bit of flour
6)   Grease muffin tray and transfer the mixture into this
7)   Bake at 1500C for 30 minute








 Mine stepwise picture is incomplete I am sorry for that.
Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time

Your comment and suggestion will be my inspiration