Friday, 31 January 2014

Chicken bread pizza

After a long time I am posting kids favourite recipe bread pizza. This is my favourite too. All the time I have to fight with my son for a bite ;)

Ingredients
4 bread slices
1 ½ tbsp tomato sauce
1 tsp red chili sauce
½ tsp green chili sauce
Pinch of oregano
Pinch of garlic powder
3 tbsp chopped onion
3 tbsp chopped bell pepper
3 tbsp chopped tomato
3 tbsp chopped chicken pieces (chicken cooked with ¼ tsp pepper powder and pinch of salt)
3 -4 tbsp grated mozzarella and cheddar cheese
Pinch of salt and pepper
Preparation

Mix tomato sauce and chili sauces together then add oregano and garlic powder. Mix well and spread this on each bread pieces. Spread onion, bell pepper, tomatoes, chicken pieces and grated cheese one by one. Finally sprinkle pepper powder and salt. Bake for 15 minute at 1400C. 







Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time

Your comment and suggestion will be my inspiration