Friday, 17 January 2014

Liebster Award- My first award

Wow I can’t believe I got my first award- “Liebster Award". I know I am little bit late to share my happiness. Last few weeks I was down with fever after that I engaged with some pending lab work and paper work now little bit under control so I am sharing this good news with you.  On 5th January I received this from Aara Shaikh who blogs at Sweets & Spices and next day I received this from Preetha Soumyan of A Bowl of Curry (Sorry Preetha I couldn’t reply that time) . They are wonderful blogger and good supporter. I am honoured by receiving this award thanks a lot to you both this is a big support, encouragement and motivation for me.
Two days before I received this award  from Bernali Biswas of Curries and stories  but just I now saw that thank you Bernali thank you very much.


From Aara and Preetha I got some idea about Liebster Award. It is originated from German word having wonderful meaning like valued, loved, dearest, sweet, etc.... It’s a chain of encouragement and motivation to help and explore bloggers. Especially this is designed to get more traffic in your blog. It helps to discover new blog and help them to get discovered by others.

Things to do when you receive a libster award:
Ø  Blog about the award in your space.
Ø  Copy paste the award picture to your blog
Ø  Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back the blogger at your space.
Ø  Answer some questions asked by the blogger in his/her space to you
Ø  Nominate 10- 15 other bloggers at your space who have less than 200 followers.
Ø  Frame 10 questions for them
Ø  Inform them about their nomination and the award in comments section of their blog or where ever u can get connected to them
Ø  Leave a note to them to collect it from your space!

These are my answers to the question asked by Aara Shaik
1) What did u understand with the concept of blogging?
          I started blogging without any prior knowledge now I am realizing it is like sharing our own ideas that can be get recognized.
2) What are the things that changed after you started blogging?
          Got lots of appreciation and I engaged in lots of work
3) If you are a food blogger do ur family and friends support your efforts?
          Definitely they are my main supporter
4) How is your blog different from other blogs you came across?
           I am just sharing some common recipes and some my own recipes that’s it I can't pick any differences 
5) Do you have virtual friends? How does it feel when u interact with them?
          Yes I have. That is a great experience when we interact someone those who never met but feels like we were friends from long back
6) What is your New Year resolutions and why?
          New Year is just a change in number when I consider date, so never took any resolution living same as ever
7) One thing you can change about yourself?
          That really I don’t know
8) One thing you always fantasy about u can have?
          I can’t tell any particular thing
9) 5 things you love the most
          My family
          My job
          Cooking
          Some interesting foods
          Because I am a Muslim first I love Prophet Muhammad
10) Blogging is a different World!! What if u were not a blogger? and what if u have to quit blogging anytime???
          I am not a full time blogger I am blogging only when I get time so it will not affect my life
11) Who inspire and motivate u to cook :)
          My husband

These are my answers for Preetha Soumyan

1.     Describe yourself in 3 words.
I am Resna a ambitious researcher, foodie, and moreover I am a good daughter, lovable wife and caring mother
2.    Your likes and dislikes.
I like foods, reading books, travelling etc the list is very long. I think I can’t tell dislike things
3.    How did you pick your blog name?
I don’t have any particular eye catching name for my blog it’s a simple one
4.    At what age did you get your hands on cooking and fist dish you prepared (Don't tell me tea/coffee)?
From school time itself I started to help my mother and prepared some curries
5.    What ingredient you haven't used in your kitchen yet but would love to experiment with?
Too many are there yet now I didn’t use that all I have to experiment when I get time
6.    Your Signature Dish.(If in your blog please provide the link)
Recently I posted vermicelli cake that is one I can tell as my signature dish
7.    Favourite recipe which you love to cook.
Biriyanis are my favourite dish
8.    Fame or Money and why?
Nothing it’s a hobby
9.    Two BEST PHOTOGRAPHED pics on my blog :A Bowl Of Curry" (provide link).
You are a great photographer and all your photos are fantastic. It is very difficult to two out of them
These are my choice
10. Any two recipes which you would like to try from my blog (provide link)
11.  Big lavish parties or small intimate dinners - which is your entertaining style?
Its depends on time and mood
12. When you cook something tasty, do you lick your plate when you're done???
Yes

Answers for Bernali’s questions
1.     How did you come up with the name for your blog?
Just added my name before my lovely home
2.    Something that you learned recently
We can’t achieve everything we wish
3.    What’s the most unusual thing you’ve eaten or want to eat?
I didn’t try unusual but I prefer to eat those which attracts me lot
4.    How long do you usually take to write a post?
1 hr or 2
5.    Name 3 things that you love about being an author
I am not at all a good author
6.    If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
My desire changes frequently
7.    Secret/ fun fact about you that not many people know
Secret fact I can’t tell that is secret ;) I am a fun loving person and talkative
8.    Does any certain scents or smells bring back old memories of for you?
Yes some flower and detergent smell
9.    What goals do you have for your blog?
Maximum view        
10. Which is the most difficult recipe you tried to prepare?
Biscuits
11.  What would make you stop blogging?

Lots of office work


I am nominating following bloggers for this award
1)    Arthy of Cook with Arthy Sharma  
2)   Lisha of Nandoos kitchen  
3)   Sara Of Yes I can cook   
4)   Sathya Priya of My kitchenOddyssey 
5)   Shobana Vijay of Shoba'sDelight 
6)   Tinku Ji of DAILY CHORES     
7)   Anitha Kirubakaran of Anitha'sKitchen 
8)   Shahina Rasi of Shaainscooknotes   
9)   Femi Navaz of Femi’s Kitchen   
10) Babitha costa Of  Babi's Recipes  
11)  Haffa Bexi  of haffas kitchen adventure
12)  Anitha Sundaramoorthy of Anitha’skitchen diary 
13)   Remya N Pillai of Remyaskitchen 




Here come my questions for nominees 
1)    Describe yourself and blog?
2)   How much important you are giving for blog?
3)   Which is your favourite food?
4)   What are the unavoidable stuffs in kitchen?
5)   Any cookery tips?
6)   Any dish that you didn’t prepare yet but love to prepare?
7)   Who is your big support?
8)   Who is your criticizer?
9)   If you are a working person how you are managing both working and blogging?
10) How you make your kitchen fresh and neat?
Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time

Your comment and suggestion will be my inspiration