Monday, 10 February 2014

Chicken varattiyathu/ chicken roast

Last one hour I was thinking what should I post today...OK decided chicken roast. yes I know I am posting too many chicken recipes but I think I didn't post any gravy recipes. Here come chicken roast....(sorry I forgot to take final photo. I took this directly from pan while preparing..and the final one was more drier than this)



Ingredients
6 -8 chicken pieces
¾ garam masala
1 tsp chili powder
¾ tsp pepper powder
¼ tsp turmeric powder
Salt to taste
2-3 onion (depend on size)
1 tomato
1 ½ tsp of ginger garlic paste
¼ - ½ tsp chili powder
½ tsp pepper powder
Pinch of turmeric powder
coriander leaves
Salt to taste
2-3 tbsp veg oil

Preparation
1)    Blend the tomato and keep aside
2)   Add 1 tbsp oil in a pan and saute finely chopped onion till it turn transparent
3)   Once it cooled, blend it smoothly and keep aside
4)  Mix first set of spices with chicken pieces (garam masala, turmeric powder, pepper powder) and salt
5)   Add remaining oil in the same pan and saute chicken pieces into this
6)   After five minute add blended onion and tomato then ginger garlic paste
7)   mix well then add next set of spices(garam masala, turmeric powder, pepper powder) and salt
8)   saute well till the oil get clear. finally add coriander leaves and mix
9)   serve hot









Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time

Your comment and suggestion will be my inspiration