Friday, 14 March 2014

Chicken chukka/ chicken dry roast

This is not the exact way of chicken chukka preparation and actually I was in confusion about what name should I give to this. One of my colleague told me to give this name. This I prepared one month before and I forgot about this. While checking draft I found so many recipes are waiting to get publish and I selected this...

Ingredients
Chicken pieces 250-300g
For marination
(¾ tsp chili powder (or 1 tsp kashmiri chili powder), ¼ tsp turmeric powder, salt and ½ tsp lemon juice)
Curry leaves
2 thinly sized onion (medium size)
1 tbsp finely copped ginger and garlic
1 tomato
1 tbsp pepper powder
½ tsp cumin powder
½ tsp garam masala

Preparation
1)    Marinate the chicken with chili powder, turmeric powder, lemon juice and salt. Keep in refrigerator for 5-6hr
2)   Heat a pan with oil fry chicken pieces along with curry leaves at low flame
3)   When it started to change color add thinly sliced onion
4)   Saute well and add little bit of salt
5)   Once the onion fried well add chopped ginger and garlic
6)   Blend tomato with pepper powder and add this into chicken mixture
7)   Saute well for 6minute

8)  Add cumin powder and garam masala, mix well. Cook at low flame for 5 minute with intermittent stirring 








Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time

Your comment and suggestion will be my inspiration