Thursday, 10 April 2014

Indian style Chicken pasta

Last time, when I Prepared chicken pasta I thought that is the best pasta I ever prepared . But now I am sure this is the best pasta I  prepared ever before. May be because this I prepared my own way or Indian style :).


Ingredients
250g boneless chicken pieces
2 onions (medium size)
Tomato
1 ½ tbsp sliced ginger and garlic
3 green chili (chopped)
1 ½ tsp chili powder
2 tsp coriander powder
¼ tsp turmeric powder
½ tsp garam masala
25 cashews
1 tsp dry fenugreek leaf
1½ tbsp oil
3 cup pasta

Preparation
1)    Soak cashews in water for 30 minute
2)   Heat oil in a pan and add ginger and garlic. Saute well.
3)   When started to change color add chopped onion. Saute for 3 minute
4)   Then add chopped green chili and sauté
5)   Add chopped tomato and mix
6)   Cook till tomatoes mash nicely
7)   Add all spices and salt. Stir for 3 minute or till oil separate
8)   Add chicken pieces. close the lid and cook
9)   Meantime boil 8 cup of water then add pasta, some salt and 2 tsp oil. Cook for 10 minute or per the direction on packet
10) Drain and keep aside
11)  Grind soaked cashews to make paste (add 2-3 tbsp water)
12) Add this cashew paste in cooked pasta
13) Add ¼ cup water and mix well.
14) Add fenugreek leaf, mix and keep in low flame for 2 minute

15) Add drained pasta, combine and serve hot
















Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time

Your comment and suggestion will be my inspiration