Tuesday, 8 April 2014

Peanut butter cookies

I am sharing my first cookies recipe. But this is not my first attempt to make cookies I tried twice before (not peanut butter cookies). Because the result disappointed me, I never tried to make cookies after that. Day before yesterday my son asked for cookies so I tried this simple classic peanut butter cookies. Cookies was so yummy...can't describe how much happy I am :) 

Ingredients
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup powdered sugar
2 eggs
1 ½ cup all purpose flour
½ tsp baking powder
½ cooking soda
1 tsp vanilla essence

Preparation

Preheat the oven at 1700C. Beat peanut butter and sugar to make smooth. Add eggs and beat again. Once it blend well and became soft add all purpose flour, baking powder, cooking soda, and vanilla. Combine well and make dough (don’t over mix). Take small and make small balls. Arrange this ball in baking with around 2cm distance. Press down and make design with fork. Bake at 1700C for 15 minute. After 15 minute transfer the baked cookies in a cooling rack. Once it cooled well enjoy your cookies.










Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time

Your comment and suggestion will be my inspiration