Monday, 16 June 2014

Banana oats cookies (eggless) - stepwise picture

I am taking a small break from my busy lab work to come my comfort space. I was eager to come back my space, but circumstance didn't allow. Still working on one project and Ramzan is coming so I can't spend much time here.  Because that, I want to publish all my draft items. Hope I can finish within two weeks. 
Today I am with an easy cookie recipe-  Eggless banana oats cookie..It is a yummy, healthy cookie with lovely banana flavor..


Ingredients
2 ripe bananas
50 g butter (at room temperature)
¾ cup powdered sugar (depends on sweetness of the banana
1 ½ tbsp cocoa powder (its optional I used drinking coco powder)
1 tbsp cornflour
Pinch of salt
½ tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla essence

Preparation
Preheat the oven at 1700C (temperature may vary depends on oven). Take bananas in a bowl, then mash with fork or spoon. Add butter into this mix well then add sugar. Once sugar dissolved well add oats, baking powder, and salt. Mix well then add cocoa powder and cornflour. Mix well and drop small (with spoon) onto a greased baking pan. Bake this in preheated oven at 1700C for 25 minutes. Once cookies baked well allow to cool and serve.   















Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time

Your comment and suggestion will be my inspiration