Monday, 18 August 2014

Frozen yogurt


So hot here its going up :(  I made this to beat heat, especially for my son :)
Ingredients
1 ½ cup yogurt (I used low fat yogurt)
½ cup thick cream
¾ - 1 cup sugar (more sugar will prevent crystallization)
¾ tsp mango essence

Preparation
1)    Keep  the yogurt in the freezer for 3-4hr
2)   Then blend it with thick cream, sugar and mango essence
Thick cream

3)   Keep in the freezer (cover properly)
4)   After one hour take out from the freezer and blend with spoon or blender to remove ice crystal and it will helps to incorporate microbubbles in it.
5)   Repeat this 4-5 time every one hour or till you think it reached its consistency
6)   Serve with nuts (I used hazelnut and pistachio)
Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time

Your comment and suggestion will be my inspiration