Sunday, 13 March 2016

Crispy prawn



It’s celebration time J I can’t believe that my small blog reached 625k. I want to thank all my readers especially all my known and unknown supporters. I never thought my blog ever reach here. I am so happy. To share my happiness here I am with a simple recipe “Crispy Pawn”. Try it you gonna love it J .

My last post was one year before when I reached 200k. That time I promised I will try to post recipes but unfortunately my busy schedule didn’t favour me. Now I promis I will post recipes from today onwards (this is not like last time ;) ). I have almost 20 recipes in my draft waiting to publish. I will publish those as earliest and will try new recipes.

Ingredients
1 cup cleaned and deveined prawn
1tbsp onion paste
1tsp pepper powder
¼ tsp oregano
½ tsp garlic powder
2 ½ tbsp cornflour
salt to taste
oil for fry (about ¾ cup)
 
Preparation
Mix all the ingredients with prawn except oil J. Heat oil in a pan and fry marinated prawn at medium flame till it form crispy brown texture. Drain the excess oil and collect in tissue paper. Serve hot. 
Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time

Your comment and suggestion will be my inspiration